Business Analysis-as-a-service (BAaaS)

Statistics show that the real figures regarding IT project successes are not encouraging at all and reveal that overall, 30% of such projects are deemed successful. The rest, 70%, are outright failures. While the measuring rod which determines the success or failure of a project is Time, Budget and Quality, the reality shows things to be a lot more complex than this.

What SOIT Offers

It is known that while the core of IT is technicality driven, it is increasingly becoming business driven and the role of the Business Analyst (BA) is to bridge the gap between Business and IT. SOIT provides BA services to help clients realise their business and technology goals. Our consultants assist clients in defining the problem, defining the solution and support the implementation & operation of the solution.

SOIT ba as a service

The SOIT Advantage

SOIT factors in a number of areas when it comes to consulting. The reliability you get when you work with a company like SOIT is unmatched and yet, the cost efficacy is perfect. We provide IT consulting services that ensure cost reduction, internal growth, business growth, increase in customer satisfaction and an edge over your competitors.

Our approach analyses the problems which ail your business, what the positives are, what areas need to be improved on and various other factors. Our team comprises experts, analysts and people with hands-on experience and ideas in diverse fields.

We are not a ‘make false promises and then blame the market’ company. We consult your company with the objective of definitive improvements and results. This comprises advise about modification, implementation and deployment in the field of IT, for a business.

 

Site Map:

Home Solutions Technology Clients

 ➮ Consulting

 ➮ Microsoft

 ➮ Agile Transformation

 ➮ Java

 ➮ Business Analysis

 ➮ Open Source

 ➮ Business Intelligence

 ➮ RDBMS

 ➮ Data Analytics

 ➮ Adobe – Flash, Flex, AIR

 ➮ Custom Development

 ➮ Mainframe & Midrange

 ➮ Resourcing

 ➮ WebSphere

 ➮ Training

       
Resourcing Learning Shop Online Contact Us
 ➮ Employer Control Panel      
 ➮ Job Seeker Control Panel